W.A. Fisher Co. is currently seeking a part-time or full-time Internet Specialist. Responsibilities include customer service, website updates and maintenance, assist with web development, hosting and domain setup and renewals. Ideal candidate will have experience with WordPress CMS and customer service. Benefit plan. Wage and hours commensurate with experience. No remote workers.
Send resume to John Kohlhase: email@example.com.
- Customer Service
Note: if the employee does not possess moderate skills in these areas at the time of his/her initial employment, he/she will be expected to learn these skills in a timely fashion for advancement.
Knowledge of the following is an added benefit:
Web Maintenance/Development Assistance:
- Extend/support/maintain existing websites
- Provide programming and possibly design services on broadcast e-mails
- Assist with list management on client e-mail marketing programs
- Assist with programing new websites using WordPress development depending on experience/skill level
- Assist with data/content entry on new and existing sites
- Conduct client communications such as phone calls, meetings and e-mails to facilitate projects
- Gather content (text, photos, art) from clients to complete web projects
- Coordinate with WAF staff to complete work as per client goals and objectives within agreed budgets and deadlines
- Travel to meetings as required
- Report regularly to management regarding project status, completions and billings
Management of Hosting & Domains and Renewals:
- Keep accurate records of client hosting accounts
- Secure annual renewal agreements of hosting, domains, SSLs, etc…
- Secure domain renewals with registrars
- Facilitate invoicing
- The Internet Specialist will be required to learn the proper use of all computer hardware and software relevant to his/her position.
- The Internet Specialist will be required to provide training on proper use of WAFCMS and/or WordPress platforms to clients.
The following responsibilities may be added depending on the experience and aptitude of the employee:
Management of Web Maintenance Tickets:
- Open web maintenance tickets as required
- Compile work summaries for web maintenance
- Invoice web maintenance tickets in a timely fashion
- Respond to inquiries by phone, e-mail and walk-in appointments
- Travel for sales meetings as required
- Prepare written estimates and proposals
- Prepare written sitemaps to document scope and architecture of web projects
- Obtain written or signed approvals on estimates
- Report regularly to management regarding sales – leads, estimates and approved estimates