W.A. Fisher Calendar Photo Contest
Each year, W.A. Fisher Advertising & Printing produces a scenic wall-calendar that’s distributed to our clients and friends across northeastern Minnesota (and beyond) and we’re looking for one spectacular photo for our 2016 calendar.
Submitted photos could be unique, scenic, show something spectacular within northeastern Minnesota, or just be an amazing photo of something that we don’t necessarily see or appreciate every day. Regardless of your reason for participating within our 2016 calendar photo contest, we’ve got five (5) reasons you absolutely should participate:
5 Reasons to Submit Your Photo for the 2016 W.A. Fisher calendar
- You’re a photo pro. This is no job for a rookie;
- You have one heck of a professional-quality photo that you’re pretty proud of;
- Because northeastern Minnesota is a great place to live, work and play and you want to share your love of the region (via photo) with everyone else;
- You like seeing your name in print: W.A. Fisher will give you photo credit on the calendar – hundreds of calendars will be printed, and thousands of people (within the Iron Range, Duluth and Grand Rapids) will see it;
- Because you could win a framed large format print of your winning photo!
Photo submitted must be at least 9”x12” with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. If submitted photo does not meet these requirements, it will be disqualified. By participating in photo contest, submitted entrant/entries/ winner agree to allow W.A. Fisher to promote and/or share photo contest entries and selected winning photo for promotional purposes, without prior consent.
Contest deadine: Noon (12 p.m.) Friday, November 6, 2015. Winner will be notified during the week of November 9.
W.A. Fisher Calendar Photo Contest Entry Form