Printing and Sales Representative
W.A. Fisher Company located in Virginia, MN, is looking to hire a proactive motivated salesperson to develop new business and maintain strong relationships with current clients. The successful candidate will develop and maintain long-term relationships with key decision-makers, followed by a proactive approach in anticipating client needs. The candidate must also generate referrals to the marketing and web team at W.A. Fisher.
Responsibilities and Expectations / Overview
- Establish and maintain profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company.
- Actively prospect for new accounts and maximize sales potential with existing customers.
- Represent the company by conveying expertise in our services and capabilities, and establish a relationship with the community and both existing and new business accounts.
- Promote our entire suite of print and digital products to steadily growing revenue and client base.
- Possess exceptional negotiation and sales closing proficiency.
- Embody excellent organizational, leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly, annual sales goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications and familiar with PC-based software
- Exhibit energetic, inspiring qualities that will instill confidence with our clients about choosing our company as a business partner.
- Viewed as a problem-solver who is trustworthy and acts with integrity; ambitious and self-starter.
- Create and participate in opportunities to be a public representative and image builder for our organization in the communities we serve.
- Must have valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and personal vehicle insurance required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Compensation / Benefits
This is a full-time, exempt position. Compensation includes base salary plus commission, with incentives that reward top sales performance. The position includes a competitive benefits package including a contribution toward insurance offerings (health, life), PTO, ROTH IRA match program, training, reimbursements toward mileage, and use of computer/tablet.
Respond with cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org