Full-time, Base Salary plus Commission
W.A. Fisher Company located in Virginia, MN, is looking to hire a proactive motivated salesperson to develop new business and maintain strong relationships with current clients.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain long-term relationships with key decision-makers, followed by a proactive approach in anticipating client needs. Our culture embraces a consultative sales style, and all account executives must have a thorough understanding of their customers’ expectations so he or she may suggest a product mix that will yield a strong return on their investment. The candidate must also generate referrals to the marketing and interactive departments.
Responsibilities & Expectations Overview
- Establish and maintain profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company
- Actively prospect for new accounts and maximize sales potential with existing customers.
- Representing the company by conveying expertise in our services and capabilities, and establish a relationship with the community and business accounts.
- Promoting our entire suite of print and digital products to steadily growing revenue and client count on a monthly basis
- Exceptional negotiation and closing proficiency
- Excellent organizational, leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Analyzing and interpreting key sales metrics to create marketing strategies that produce the best results for our customers
- Provide timely reports, sales forecasts, account and competitive information
- Achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly, annual sales goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications and familiar with PC-based software
- Exhibit energetic, inspiring qualities that will instill confidence with our clients about choosing our company as a business partner
- You are viewed as a problem-solver who is trustworthy and acts with integrity
- Create and participate in opportunities to be a public representative and image builder for our organization in the communities we serve
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and personal vehicle insurance required
Compensation & Benefits
- This is a full-time, exempt position.
- Compensation includes base salary plus commission, with incentives that reward top sales performance.
- The competitive benefits package that includes a contribution toward insurance offerings (health, life), PTO, 401k match program, training, reimbursements toward mileage, and use of computer and tablet.
- 3+ years’ sales/marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing a plus
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com